Within the framework of the current funding round by the DFG Popylaeum also provides nationwide access to digital media subject to license. Together with the Kompetenzzentrum Lizenzierung (KfL) we chose suitable products, negotiated with the providers and licensed them. Via so-called „FID-Lizenzen“ these offers are made available supra-regionally for research specific user groups where access is granted for individual user affiliated with an institution.
The following products are available for users of Propylaeum:
- Byzantinische Bibliographie Online
- 76 eBooks italienischer und spanischer Verlage der Erscheinungsjahre 2002-2014 (Torossa-eBooks, Casalini)
- eBooks von Oxford University Press: Oxford Scholarship Online: Classical Studies
- 38 eBooks von Florida Scholarship Online: Archaeology Collection
- Proquest EBook Central: rund 400 englischsprachige Titel der Verlage Brill, Mohr Siebeck, Princeton University Press u.a.
- 114 eBooks der JSTOR E-Books in Classical Studies
If you are registered and belong to the authorized group of users you can access these full text offers. Registration is possible for
- Members of a German University institution within the disciplines of classics (Egyptology, ancient history, Byzantine studies, classical archeology, classical philology, medieval and Neo-Latin philology as well as pre- and early history)
- Members of a German Akademie der Wissenschaften (academy of sciences)
- Members of the Deutsches Archäologisches Institut (DAI)
- Members of the Berlin Antike-Kolleg
- Members of the Deutscher Archäologenverband (DArV)
- Members of the Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung
- Members of the Leibniz ScienceCampus Mainz : Byzantium between Orient and Occident
- Byzantinisches Institut of the Benediktinerabtei Scheyern and the Benedektinerabtei Ettal
- Members of the International Association of Egyptologists (IAE) in combination with that person‘s German citizenship
For further information check http://altertum.fid-lizenzen.de/
To access these offers please register by clicking this Link.